Author Topic: Construction Plans of CEC CALEDONIA (or one of their sister vessels)  (Read 3839 times)

Offline Cirro

• Quite a regular
    • View Profile
Hey... I'm searching for simple plans of the CEC CALEDONIA like ship type. But it's hard to find.
Any idea where to get it? I send a mail to CEC and they refused my request. The chineese shipyard did not answer me yet. A second mail is on the way but I have no hope.  :-(

Any ideas?  :-D

By the way.. What is u guys opinion on this ship type? Do you think it looks ugly as some ppl here think or do you agree with me that it's a good and modern looking multi purpose cocumber...?  :-D

bye

Offline Phil English

• Top Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Construction Plans of CEC CALEDONIA (or one of their sister vessels)
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2006, 07:57:28 AM »
If you contact Graig Shipping in Cardiff, UK, they should be able to help. They designed the "Confidence" class ships and also part-own them.

http://www.graig.com/

Phil

Offline Cirro

• Quite a regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2006, 02:52:24 PM »
Oh well.. I contacted the german team first. I hope I will have success but if they refuse my request then I will send a mail to the british team.  :-D
I hope those guys aren't mystery mongers like CEC Danmark or the chineese shipyard...  :-D

Offline HARRY STOTT

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2006, 03:08:53 AM »
IF U CAN DO WITH A SMALL GA PLAN I CAN EMAIL U ONE I HAVE LOADED A FEW OF THIS CLASS -COFIDENCE-CONWAY-CASTLE-ETC
RGDS
H

Offline Cirro

• Quite a regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2006, 07:03:18 PM »
hey my friend! :)
You proposed to send me some stuff you have about the Confidence class. Send me everything you have!

Thank you very much, I hope it is helpful for me. :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk