Author Topic: Magellan to join cruise & Maritime fleet  (Read 2471 times)

Offline Alan Green

• Home away from home
    • View Profile
Magellan to join cruise & Maritime fleet
« on: November 06, 2014, 02:36:08 PM »
The Magellan will join Cruise & Maritime as their flagship for the 2015 season operating several departures from the London Cruise terminal, Tilbury.

" In 2015 Magellan will become the proud new flagship of the CMV fleet and like the Marco Polo and Azores will operate as an adult friendly ship. At 46,052grt she will carry about 1250 passengers accommodated in 726 cabins spanning nine passenger decks serviced by eight lifts. Her wide corridors and stairways and expansive deck areas with wood type decking in many areas exude a real feeling of spaciousness with a wide range of comfortable well appointed lounges and panoramic seating and observation areas ideally suited to our scenic cruise programme.

Combining expansive, comfortable surroundings and friendly service with stylish entertainment and delicious cuisine, Magellan is the perfect choice for those looking for a greater range of on board facilities. However, she still retains a feel of intimacy and personal attention when compared with the

Offline Alan Green

• Home away from home
    • View Profile
Re: Magellan to join cruise & Maritime fleet
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2014, 02:55:23 PM »
As their number one customer Derek, I thought you would be entitled to more than a brochure !

Has the Magellan previously been under a different name as I cannot find much about her on the internet ?

Yes Alan half price offer too :)
« Last Edit: November 06, 2014, 04:09:28 PM by DEREK SANDS »

Offline mickc

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2014, 03:57:09 PM »
Magellan currently Grand Holiday, owned by Costa but working I believe the Spanish market.

Offline Damien McCarthy

• Home away from home
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2014, 05:33:56 PM »
As their number one customer Derek, I thought you would be entitled to more than a brochure !

Has the Magellan previously been under a different name as I cannot find much about her on the internet ?

Yes Alan half price offer too :)
Magellan is currently Grand Holiday operated by the spanish branch of Costa (Ibero Cruceros) later this month Ibero send her sister Grand Celebration to Costa as they did with the former Grnd Voyager and Grand Mistral. Ibero are due to be devoured into Costa and there berths inBarcelona will be offered to the Costa Diadema this year and it is for this reason that their sole surviving ship Grand Holiday (ex- Holiday(Carnival)was sold to Cruise and Maritime

Best Regards,
Damien

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk