Author Topic: "Berge Fjord" notified for Rotterdam  (Read 4736 times)

Offline Max89

• Home away from home
    • View Profile
"Berge Fjord" notified for Rotterdam
« on: August 03, 2015, 05:38:16 PM »
Hello shipspotting community,

Berge Fjord is calling Rotterdam once again within the next weeks. She has finished bunkering operation at the Canaries this morning and is actually heading for north. I still can't believe that one of the oldest VLOC in service is about to visit a northern european port precisely because her sistervessel "Berge Vik" recently ended on a beach and they both plied between Brazil and China in times past.

All the better, certainly the last chance to catch this beauty here. Fingers crossed, a first ETA is given 9.08 1400.

Best regards
Max

Offline peeneore

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Re: "Berge Fjord" notified for Rotterdam
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2015, 01:37:14 PM »
Hi Max,

As Berge Fjord is likely unloaded at Ertskade EECV (usually no information given on ships discharged) it will be very uncertain when she actually will come in.
I guess Berge Stahl will occupy the berth till Thursday/Friday but with other big ore carriers (Dream Canary, Hermina, Bold Challenger) already waiting or approaching I guess it is a lottery when she will arrive at port entrance.
I would like to see Berge Fjord, but due to this uncertainties I will likely shy away from the 900 km trip.
Any information on this welcome.
Best regards
Peter

Offline liming

• Home away from home
    • View Profile
    • http://www.merchantshipphotos.de
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2015, 07:32:28 AM »
Hi and good morning,

this beautiful old girl is expected for the EMO Terminal berth no. 4 from 16.08. - 20.08.2015

best regards from Hamburg

Jan

Offline peeneore

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2015, 07:50:58 AM »
Hi Jan,
Thanks.
Yes, saw her this morning appearing on EMO plan. The berth should be empty after Berge Blanc leaves. So she can arrive earliest in the evening of 12th and latest in the morning of 16th.
Best regards
Peter

Offline peeneore

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2015, 12:43:14 PM »
Hi Hannes,
Sorry I do not understand your post. Could you please clearify for me? Does this mean she will arrive earlier or later?
I just saw that Berge Fjord disappeared from EMO plan at the latest update 14.30
Thanks and regards
Peter

Offline Markus Reiche

• Not too shy to talk
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2015, 02:26:16 PM »
Now she appears  Again By Emo. For the 14th August Between 10pm and 6am.. Has anyone informations for Berge stahl ?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk