Author Topic: Standards are for all of us...  (Read 3636 times)

Offline peterredd

• Quite a regular
    • View Profile
Standards are for all of us...
« on: January 20, 2012, 11:11:26 AM »
I have at times been a little miffed at the deletion of one or more of my photos.. However i have been around a little while now and i do appreciate the standards set by the Admins..I have even had a look at a few that i have uploaded and deleted them myself..After viewing another shipping site i have to say this site wins hands down...The quality of Photos is very good....

Keep up the good work..

Cheers
Just love ships

Offline Tomas

• Top Poster
    • View Profile
    • http://www.shipspotting.com/modules/myalbum/viewcat.php?cid=&uid=3166&orderby=hitsD
Re: Standards are for all of us...
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2012, 11:40:06 AM »
Very good!
THATS the spirit.

Hello from Tomas

Offline Fred Vloo

• Top Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2012, 11:46:45 AM »

Very well said Peter,

I fully agree with you.

Have fun
Fred

Offline Phil English

• Top Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2012, 12:22:19 PM »
Peter,

Thanks for your appreciation. We're not looking for professionals, and most of us have taken crap shots in our time. However, it's always refreshing to hear from members who are enthusiastic enough to improve their photography skills even just a little, and upload their best photos here. Keep it up  :)

Cheers
Phil
« Last Edit: January 20, 2012, 12:25:25 PM by Phil English »

Offline Jens Boldt

• Photo Corrections
  • Top Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2012, 05:02:23 PM »
Thanks for expressing what I have been thinking for quite some time, too, Peter! (Hm... then why didn't I start such a thread?) -

Anyway, thanks to all the photographers (and videographers!), admins and webmaster (both former and present) for ensuring that this website is the best and remains the best.

I don't know any other shipspotter's website which offers such an amount of high quality photos. (There are some excellent photographers on other websites, too, but unfortunately some of them haven't joined Shipspotting.com so far or are only posting few photos here.)

Nevertheless I enjoy our website (almost):-) every day!

Cheers
Jens

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk