Author Topic: Collecting for Gianpaolo  (Read 5143 times)

Offline Mac Mackay

• Top Poster
    • View Profile
    • Shipfax
Collecting for Gianpaolo
« on: May 08, 2011, 09:58:52 PM »
Please send the quivalent of $5 US to Gianpaolo so he can buy a good pair of binoculars. I am tired of seeing his endless posts in Mystery Ships.

Offline Captain Ted

• Top Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Collecting for Gianpaolo
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2011, 10:56:34 PM »
collect for me too :-)
NOW!!!,,,if we could get rid of the sailors,,how safe shipping would be !!!!!!!!

Offline rd77

• Top Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2011, 08:33:57 AM »
why this negativity? ID-ing ships is fun, isn't it?

Offline miraflores

• Top Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2011, 08:36:34 AM »
Nobody is forced to look at these posts.

Offline Mac Mackay

• Top Poster
    • View Profile
    • Shipfax
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2011, 11:45:56 AM »
I like the challenge of a real mystery. Something unusual, something with no name visible, or a name that does not show up on Equasis. I have responded to a number of these over the years, and that is why I enjoy going to the Mystery Ship section.
Just posting up your ship photos every day so that someone else can do what you could have done with a little initiative seems to me to be missing the point of the Mystery Ships section.

Offline Phil English

• Top Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2011, 12:42:14 PM »
Mac,

The point of the mystery ships section is to upload photos of ships that the poster cannot identify. That is exactly what Gianpaolo has done. Personally, I feel that your initial comment is a little out of order.

Brgds
Phil

NB - Any views expressed in the forum are my own, and not necessarily those of the admin team.

Offline Gianpaolo

• Top Poster
    • View Profile
    • http://www.shipspotting.com
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2011, 01:40:22 PM »
Mac,

The point of the mystery ships section is to upload photos of ships that the poster cannot identify. That is exactly what Gianpaolo has done. Personally, I feel that your initial comment is a little out of order.

Brgds
Phil

Dear friend i suppose that for a shiplovers The Id of a ships is a very good work...now as i have say
to my friend ilhan i am very busy and his work is always great..however i found very funny this.title
in the website about the too much mistery put by me.. collecting to Gp but the life is good because is various...
RGDS
Gp

Dear friend  as i have say to my friend Ilhan i am very busy now and i suppose that for a shiplovers
[color=6633CC]Gianpaolo[/color][/i]

Offline Gianpaolo

• Top Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2011, 02:17:33 PM »
Dear sir A lttle Pos Scriptum : if you want to be a shiplovers Serious website -the collecting for gianpaolo could be cancelled because the level of discussion is down to earth!!!!
RGDS
GP

Offline Mac Mackay

• Top Poster
    • View Profile
    • Shipfax
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2011, 05:09:34 PM »
Ok - I apologise. I see that no one really agrees with me, and that is fine.
Please keep uploading all your photos. I do not want to keep anyone from enjoying themselves.
If you are offended Gianpaolo - please accept my regrets. It is not always easy to see the world through someone else's eyes.

Offline Gianpaolo

• Top Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2011, 07:25:00 PM »
Nothing offence.. the life problems are not these..as you surely know,i think a little lightness from yourself.. i will happy to see your shots named or unknown, for me the ID of a ship is many interesting...
RGDS
from an Italian shiplovers
Gp
Milano

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk