Author Topic: Shipspotting Rotterdam video 16/18 Juli 2010  (Read 3853 times)

Offline Fred Vloo

• Top Poster
    • View Profile

Offline henrycourt

• Home away from home
    • View Profile
Re: Shipspotting Rotterdam video 16/18 Juli 2010
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2010, 08:50:08 PM »
Another superb effort Fred, looked a bit windy though, keep it up !! Regards,JW

Offline Fred Vloo

• Top Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2010, 09:09:39 PM »
Hi JW, made this video over the last 3 days. Yesterday and the day before were quit windy, which is visible in super teleshots. Maybe I should keep them out next time. Thank you for your kind comment.
Cheers Fred

Offline John Jones

• Top Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2010, 09:55:41 PM »
Astounding. But you really are spoilt for material over there! I didn't even bother going down to the Thames this weekend after I'd seen the expected arrivals / departures list. I think I need to pay a return visit over to Rotterdam pretty soon :-)
Regards
John J.
Any views expressed in the forum are my own personal opinions and are not to be taken as those of members of the admin team or of the site owners.

Offline Fred Vloo

• Top Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2010, 04:55:04 AM »
Hi John,

Don't forget I shot this video over three days. Sunday we sat there for just a few ships.
Cheers Fred

Offline Stephen Reynolds

• Quite a regular
    • View Profile
    • My Ship Spotting Site
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2010, 07:54:29 PM »
Hi, fantastic video, really enjoyed it. Liverpool is the closest port to me and although I get over there with work 3 or 4 times a month I am lucky if I see 20 new ships in a month, certainly none of the larger container ships (over 50000gt) although you do get the odd VLCC at Tranmere. I used to work right on the docks and had a window facing the river but not any more, I miss seeing the ships every day.  Anyway I look forward to seeing any new videos you make. Regards Steve

Offline maripaul

• Quite a regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2010, 05:26:57 PM »
Thank you again Fred.  What a fine selection of shots, exposure, editing just way a seaman (even for the engineers) would want it.  You have the equipment, software, and most importantly the mind of a seaman and what the seaman is so interested in.  

Combine the above (and so very much more) with the vessel activity in Rotterdam and you come up with another winner.

Fred, I'm running out of words that adequately describe the fine job you always do - I find myself repeating my praise.

Anyways - Thanks.

maripaul.

Offline Fred Vloo

• Top Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2010, 08:08:19 PM »
Thank you all for your kind words, makes me keep going. It's fine to hear people appreciate your work.
Have fun
Fred

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk