Author Topic: Photo composition rules  (Read 19803 times)

Offline Fergal Clohessy

• Home away from home
    • View Profile
Re: Photo composition rules
« Reply #30 on: September 10, 2018, 02:18:48 PM »
Phil, with respect.. if you are no longer an admin why are you listed as being one? Im afraid your attitude makes the real admins look bad...

Offline csaba

• Home away from home
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 16, 2018, 04:48:40 AM »
If someone with a large collection of photos on Shipspotting deletes them all, let them. They can do as they please. However, they should automatically be banned for life. Why should they get access to other members' photos, when theirs cannot be accessed any longer?

Brgds

Phil, I think this is a bit of a harsh response. BTW, what would the definition of "large collection" be? I understand that Miraflores has problem re deletion and we all know that, but what if somebody deletes his/her photos without explanation? Should they be banned too? I don't see why.

Offline davidships

• Webmaster
  • Top Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 16, 2018, 07:36:47 AM »
Unnecessary in my view, and it will not happen on my watch.  Prodigal sons are welcome to return provided they are not disruptive.

I am closing this forum thread which started with a genuine question and has been hijacked by a member who was upset by proposed deletion.  We have a proper procedure for reviewing deletions where a mistake or error of judgment may have been made, but in this case it was specifically declined and the photos self-deleted.  That is all there is to say about it.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk