Author Topic: copied photos  (Read 3558 times)

Offline GILMACACO

• Just popping in
    • View Profile
copied photos
« on: July 10, 2013, 01:41:33 PM »
gentlemen
One of my photos, the ship tank Flamengo (http://www.marinetraffic.com/ais/showallphotos.aspx?imo=9572563) was published without my permission, copied from the site "shipspotter.com" (http:/ / www.shipspotting.com/gallery/photo.php?lid=1420260). I have not found on the website an email for communication with management, which is a very serious flaw, so I'm using this page to express myself. Ask the credits and the punishment of the deceiver published, or request that the photo be removed from the site >:(. thank you

Gilmar Leal

Offline Ian Thomas

• Photo Corrections
  • Top Poster
    • View Profile
Re: copied photos
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2013, 01:46:09 PM »
Gilmar I have found this e-mail link to marinetraffic for you:  [email protected]

Regards
Ian Thomas
Photo corrections Admin for Tankers and Data Editor.

Offline GILMACACO

• Just popping in
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2013, 01:47:16 PM »
Thanks sir.

DanEarl

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2013, 03:38:08 PM »
Hi Gilmacaco,

I seem to recall that we had a similar issue before regarding photos appearing on marine traffic from shipspotting. I know that when Ken Smith (webmaster on shipspotting) spots this issue that he will endeavour to help you out.

Cheers, Dan.

Offline GILMACACO

• Just popping in
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2013, 07:54:00 PM »
Thanks Dan, I totally agree about the seriousness of Ken and believe in his work.

Hello Ken
I believe in the fantastic work of Marine Traffic and for me it is a pleasure to see my photographs published here. I also believe in the sincerity of his words and thank you for your attention. I think attitudes like this gentleman (BERTRAND MANGIN) are characteristic of immature people or bad faith. For me, just the picture receives proper credit and will continue to serve the people who frequent the site. Thanks a lot

Regards

Gilmar Leal  (GILMACACO)

Offline Lars Brunkman

• Just can't stay away
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2013, 10:18:45 PM »
Gilmar,

On the Marine Traffic page with your photo there is a link labeled "Contact the photographer". This brings up a form which can be used to cantact this eledged photographer. I doubt, however, that you will ever get any respons.

Regards
Lars
Lars

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk