Author Topic: Road trip  (Read 8951 times)

Offline Tore Hettervik

• Home away from home
    • View Profile
Road trip
« on: September 02, 2012, 09:11:04 AM »
Today me and my wife will start the road trip down to Hamburg,Cuxhaven,Rendsburg and Rotterdam.We will first drive from Haugesund(Norway)down to Stavanger and try to get som photos of ship there,then we are going to see my daughter so are living in Stavanger now.Then later to night we are driving down to Kristiansand,from there we are going on the ferrie Superspeed 1 over to Hirtshals(Danmark).Will be back whit more tomorow i hope.:)

Regards Tore

Offline walbag

• Just popping in
    • View Profile
Re: Road trip
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2012, 07:29:50 AM »
good luck tore hope you get some nice pics

Offline Tore Hettervik

• Home away from home
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2012, 03:54:01 PM »
Hello

Yesterday we drov from Hirtshals and down to Hamburg for a short stop and kaffi,now ships when i was there.Afther that we drove up to Cuxhaven,and find us a hotel for the night.Did get som photos today in Cuxhaven before we drove down to Rotterdam.There we get in to the Hotel de beer,and then drove out to Maasvlakte for som photos,and tonight is BBQ In the hotel,and a beer or 2:))

Offline Robert Smith

• Top Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2012, 06:30:00 PM »
Hello Tore,

Welcome to Rotterdam. Unfortunately I'm not able to join you for a beer but trust you'll have a good time anyway - especially with the prevailing weather !

Brgds to you and the Mrs.,
Robert.

Offline Tore Hettervik

• Home away from home
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2012, 04:04:09 PM »
Hello agein,today i whent out to Europort in the morning,and get som shots there.later we whent out to Maasvlakte and stay there from 11 to 16 today.we needed a trip back to the hotel for som needed ting to do:).Afther thar we whet a trip to Rozenburg.So now we will have a wonderful night at the hotel.

Sorry to her that Robert,are going to stay her to Friday,then we leave for Hamburg.But we will bee back her somtime sone.

Offline Tore Hettervik

• Home away from home
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2012, 03:10:30 PM »
Today,we was on the same places,tomorow it will be a small trip out to Maasvlakte before we drive up to Hamburg for 3 days.Hope the weather will bee whit us there as well,and som fine shots.

Hava a nice day.

Offline Tore Hettervik

• Home away from home
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2012, 02:59:50 PM »
Hello
It have been a long drive from Rotterdam and up to Hamburg today,the wheater is not that good,it is some rain in the air.But hoping it will bee beather tomorow.

Offline Tore Hettervik

• Home away from home
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2012, 08:07:22 AM »
Its a rainy day in Hamburg today,so we will go in to Hamburg for som shoping today,and hope the rain will go away later today. :-[

Offline Tore Hettervik

• Home away from home
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2012, 02:43:22 PM »
Hello
Its been a whery fin day in Hamburg today,whit lots of sun and som ships.There havent been to many ships today,but its sunday so they have to take it easy som times.Tonight we are going to a musical called The Lions King.

Offline Tore Hettervik

• Home away from home
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2012, 04:46:59 AM »
Today we will drive up to Brusbuttel and thake a look at the slusen,and som photos i hope.Later today we are driving up to Rendsburg,whit a stop along the kiel kanal.

Offline Tore Hettervik

• Home away from home
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2012, 11:12:06 AM »
After a nice day i Rendsburg on monday,we ended the trip,and drove up to Hirtshals(Danmark),and on the Superspeed 1 to Kristiansand on Thusday.No i understand why we whent on the trip,when its yust rain in Haugesund Today:(.Have a nice day,and bay for now.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk