Author Topic: Paddle Steamer abandoned in Belgrade, Serbia  (Read 251 times)

Offline Mafioso

• Home away from home
    • View Profile
Paddle Steamer abandoned in Belgrade, Serbia
« on: June 06, 2024, 06:54:13 AM »
I have been researching Paddle Steamer from all over the world for a few years now.

And I have researched a few hundred Paddle Steamer found in England, United States, Australia, Egypt, Bangladesh, Argentina, Austria, Serbia, etc.

But in Serbia, in Belgrade there is an abandoned Paddle Steamer, but I really don't know its name.

Here is its location: 44°49'28.4 “N 20°31'15.5 ”E

Google Maps:

https://acortar.link/JbQHqg

In my opinion, it is a Soviet paddle wheel motor tug of the 1721/1721L series, built between 1973 and 1985.

If you look at this picture you can see that they are trying to protect the ship from sinking, so they surrounded it with barges and tied it to them.

CAN SOMEONE HELP ME AND TELL ME ITS NAME?

Offline Mafioso

• Home away from home
    • View Profile
Re: Paddle Steamer abandoned in Belgrade, Serbia
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2024, 07:26:24 AM »
Paddle Steamer boats fascinate me, if you want I make you a topic and if I have hundreds to post from around the world, but always that are seen or seen on google maps or google earth.

I think that thanks to me this part of the forum came out, since I wanted to publish about 20 boats and all rejected by COPYRIGHT.

The friend and great teacher Aleksi Lindström, friend I name you because you help me a lot, thanks for your patience.

If you give me permission I publish in my style

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk