Author Topic: SHIP NEEDED FOR FILMING WITH JAMIE OLIVER  (Read 1509 times)

Offline freshone

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
SHIP NEEDED FOR FILMING WITH JAMIE OLIVER
« on: October 20, 2010, 10:17:03 AM »
I am a TV producer and I am looking to film on a cargo ship/vessel/trawler/tug boat for a prime time channel 4 cooking programme with chef Jamie Oliver. We are looking to hire a ship in Eastern Med (Greece/Cyprus/Turkey) or anywhere hot! and I was hoping that someone on this forum might have a ship we can hire. We are wanting  to be on the ship for 3 full days for filming and set up time, we will be erecting our own kitchen on board the deck and we will be a production crew of 25 people. I estimate that the size of the deck we will need will be minimum 400 sq ft, for all the  crew/camera/lights etc.

We will be filming November 22-25, we have a budget to make this happen so please email me if you can help or know anyone that can help. I am looking for find something by the end of the week!

Thank you
Sarah

Offline Phil English

• Top Poster
    • View Profile
Re: SHIP NEEDED FOR FILMING WITH JAMIE OLIVER
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2010, 10:22:15 AM »
To Hire a ship you need to contact a shipbroker. London is the epicentre of Global shipbroking and has some of the largest global shipbroking companies such as Clarksons, SSY, Glabraiths, Arrow, Braemar Seascope, etc.

Offline stevo

• Home away from home
    • View Profile
    • http://www.stevo.be
Re: SHIP NEEDED FOR FILMING WITH JAMIE OLIVER
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2010, 08:31:57 AM »
If you want to do a winterbarbecue, I can help you here in Antwerp.
Even in Rotterdam it should be possible.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk