Author Topic: Eurodam - Holland America Line  (Read 1842 times)

Eurodam - Holland America Line
« on: August 07, 2007, 07:28:52 AM »
Hi All

This is an interesting Blog that is being maintained during the construction of Holland America Line's new ship - Eurodam.

"The Eurodam News Web site serves as the primary portal for all news and information, images and video, gossip and discussion about Eurodam. Visitors to Eurodam News will learn about milestones in construction of Eurodam, get the latest news about the interior design and new facilities and rooms, find out what makes Eurodam go

Offline Alan Jameson

• Not too shy to talk
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/75amj
Re: Eurodam - Holland America Line
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2007, 08:31:57 AM »

Ellwood wrote:
Hi All

This is an interesting Blog that is being maintained during the construction of Holland America Line's new ship - Eurodam.

"The Eurodam News Web site serves as the primary portal for all news and information, images and video, gossip and discussion about Eurodam. Visitors to Eurodam News will learn about milestones in construction of Eurodam, get the latest news about the interior design and new facilities and rooms, find out what makes Eurodam go
Alan J :-)

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2007, 04:09:51 PM »
Hi Alan

Thanks for the 'heads up' - should be a good photo opportunity and makes a change from  Car Carriers  :lol:

Regards

Steve Ellwood

Offline Captain John K

• Quite a regular
    • View Profile
    • http://gcaptain.com
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2007, 01:08:42 AM »
Steve,

I'm a maritime blogger and I check the Eurodam blog religiously and have done numerous posts lining to it. From my perspective they are doing everything right... namely;

-Posting frequently
-Giving "insider" information
-Mixing interesting technical stories with personal ones
-Using many drawings, photos, visuals (but no video yet!?!)

I haven't been on a cruise yet but, after following the progress all year, you know which one I'll be choosing if I decide to go!

If your interested in more ship related blogs then take a look at our Maritime Blogroll
Interested in Ships? Then you'll probably be interested in;
My shipping blog at gCaptain and my weekly Maritime Podcast Messing About In Ships

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk