Author Topic: viking explorer  (Read 2235 times)

Offline kevin mackenzie

• Just popping in
    • View Profile
viking explorer
« on: May 21, 2007, 03:18:07 PM »
viking offshore second new build is now in aberdeen bay she has just sailed back from spain on her maiden voyage

Re: viking explorer
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2007, 03:27:44 PM »

macktnd wrote:
viking offshore second new build is now in aberdeen bay she has just sailed back from spain on her maiden voyage

Is she in her new Vroon colours and prefix name of VOS..... instead of Viking Explorer?

See Shipping & Shipbuilding News -  20 May 2007 - The Brightest Maritime Daily @ http://www.shippingtimes.co.uk/item609_viking.htm for deatils of the Viking Offshore sale to Vroon Group BV .

Regards

Steve Ellwood

Offline kevin mackenzie

• Just popping in
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2007, 03:31:25 PM »
no i think she is still black and yellow she is also at the moment still viking but for how long i dont no

Offline Mario

• Quite a regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2007, 06:31:01 AM »
Hi....

As far as I know they will all keep their Black/Yellow colors.
I believe I read something about it somewhere....(I'll try to look it up)
Allthough Viking Offshore Services Ltd is now part of Vroon, it will still operate under the name (and colors) of Viking Offshore Services Ltd.

Rgrds,

Mario
:-(

Offline Scott Boulter

• Just can't stay away
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2007, 09:29:19 AM »
All the vessels are to be painted with a white super-structure, red hull with a large white Vee on it. The  painting programme has already started and all vessels will be prefixed with VOS instead of Viking. I understand the forth newbuild be in the new colours. Hope this is a bit of help for you. All the best Scott

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk