Author Topic: DELETIONS, Important notification  (Read 2405 times)

Offline Dеnis

• Photo Administrator
  • Home away from home
    • View Profile
Re: DELETIONS, Important notification
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2023, 08:08:16 PM »
I feel its a little wrong when the message is sent from a "no-reply adress".
Then its no possibility for me to come with an explanation.

Communication is via the CFD comments. If photographer posted a comment there - admin who reported the photo gets a notification about it, same as if someone of admins posts a comment there - the photographer gets notification about it.

Also I would like to see a list on the website which persons are behind the admin codings like AF, AL, etc.
Now any communication is impossible.
And sometimes I notice that admin team is putting a remark in the description box of a photo.
But how do I know that they did that, a PM would be nice.
Thank you.

Admins' initials are for admins only, regarding who reported the photo or who accepted it to stay. Using initials is kinda obsolete now because the system already shows to admins who reported or deleted/resolved the photo.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2023, 08:11:48 PM by Dеnis »
Regards,
Denis

Offline pieter melissen

• Webmaster
  • Top Poster
    • View Profile
    • ultimatecarpage.com
Re: DELETIONS, Important notification
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2023, 10:30:56 AM »
I feel its a little wrong when the message is sent from a "no-reply adress".
Then its no possibility for me to come with an explanation.

Communication is via the CFD comments. If photographer posted a comment there - admin who reported the photo gets a notification about it, same as if someone of admins posts a comment there - the photographer gets notification about it.

Also I would like to see a list on the website which persons are behind the admin codings like AF, AL, etc.
Now any communication is impossible.
And sometimes I notice that admin team is putting a remark in the description box of a photo.
But how do I know that they did that, a PM would be nice.
Thank you.

Admins' initials are for admins only, regarding who reported the photo or who accepted it to stay. Using initials is kinda obsolete now because the system already shows to admins who reported or deleted/resolved the photo.

Just to add, the no reply message comes from the system, once you have received that message, you go to the photograph concerned, which has a "See CFD" button to click on and there you can post your reply, which will then be communicated to the admin group. So the initial PM from the no-reply address should not be replied to. We keep the admin initials in the deletion process, which also helps the admins to see who is involved in a specific deletion process. For the user the initials are not meant to single out an individual admin. 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk