Author Topic: Stena Trader update  (Read 1309 times)

Offline Hawkeye

• Home away from home
    • View Profile
Stena Trader update
« on: July 19, 2006, 11:28:02 AM »
Hi
As promised in an earlier thread, I have some news on the Stena Trader. She is due in Killingholme on the 21st July for berthing trials & due in the Hook on the 22nd, again for berthing trials. She is due to arrive about midday and depart for Schiedam for crew training & familiaristion at about 3, local time.
Her maiden voyage is due on the 25 july, departing at 19:00 local time.
Happy snapping
Karl
 :-)
This is an update on the Stena Trader. She is now due for delivery in the Hook on the Monday 24th July. Maiden voyage is now due on the 31st July. This, however, has not been confirmed, so she could be delayed yet again. I will not be here for 3 weeks after Monday night, so any developements will have to come from other shipspotters.
Regards
Karl

Offline Hawkeye

• Home away from home
    • View Profile
Re: Stena Trader update
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2006, 11:39:43 PM »
Hi
This is a further update on this vessel. I'm sorry for those photographers who may have been waiting (if there were any), but this ship has been delayed again. I only found out today. It looks like it will be either next Monday or Tuesday for the maiden voyage. I'm unable to confirm and I'm going of in the morning and unable to follow this thread any more until I return.
Regards
Karl

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk