Author Topic: SHIPS TO BE RECLASSIFIED / WAITING IDENTITY DETAILS  (Read 2543 times)

DanEarl

SHIPS TO BE RECLASSIFIED / WAITING IDENTITY DETAILS
« on: March 16, 2015, 05:10:27 PM »
This category is for ships / vessels that the uploading member already knows the name of the ship / vessel but does not know any more information or of what category it should be added to.

Again this is being highlighted following another topic started regarding MYSTERY SHIPS as can be found on the forum ;

http://forum.shipspotting.com/index.php/topic,13877.0.html

Can I ask you please when uploading a photograph of a ship that if you know the name of the vessel and have no idea of details to then please add it to this category.

It helps out the Admin team and the allocated Admin to try to find out details of the vessel.

It is important to give a date and location of when the photograph was uploaded and again many members have proved to be helpful with this type of shot by tracking AIS.

We help you to help us and in appreciation your co-operation is indeed greatly appreciated.

A review of this category is currently being undertaken.

Kind Regards.

Dan Earl
Advisory Webmaster

Offline Captain Ted

• Top Poster
    • View Profile
Re: SHIPS TO BE RECLASSIFIED / WAITING IDENTITY DETAILS
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2015, 04:39:21 PM »
@ Dan

NEVER - MIND - ATTITUDE

good points,, but it comes all down to:  do the peoples still LIKE to come here.

Some members are so "fed-up" with this site that one goes seldom still on
or uploading is not a regular anymore but a now-and-then matter. Take me, usually when I am on vacation I easily load up 2-3000 pictures. Now I have about 4-5000 stand by, and really not sure if I still should. In other words, peoples loosing interest, it was once a superb site, but it is now way off from those times in my personal opinion
There are surely superb ADM,s which do a splendid job day by day, but others do not so splendid.
It is all a "come together" on one platform or not that seems to be lost here.

Sometimes one thinks if one does not have old pictures/passenger vessels or whole picture in light blue one is not a "wanted" member anymore.
In the comment section, it goes more about the liveree,s or not and if it is fitting or not then about ships in general.
And taking now the "hit" matter into account too, and that the site had lately a lot technical problems, including e-mails are not going through then the "never-mind-attitude" is increasing ten fold.

brgds
capt ted

NOW!!!,,,if we could get rid of the sailors,,how safe shipping would be !!!!!!!!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk