Author Topic: Model tug forum  (Read 87141 times)

Offline SSIPaul

• Not too shy to talk
    • View Profile
Model tug forum
« on: March 14, 2011, 03:32:37 AM »
Im not sure as to if anyone here belongs to the site Model tug forum.It seems if you get caught up in a topic that pertains to posting pics and having ppl ask for concent to use the pics else where and get into a heated discussion about it,and make comments about how your posts get deleted if its not what they want to hear.Meaning 1 of the moderators makes slanderous comments about a member who actually has issues with not getting concent to use his pics elsewhere.I make a comment about how the posts get deleted sounds like its a dictatorship forum i then get removed and have all privileges removed to read,post or view the Model Tug Forum.Im not winning,sniviling or such i thought it may be important for others to  be aware.The moderator that was making the comments on the other site does indeed belong to this site...........Paul
Tugboats are really just trucks that float

Offline Gulfspan

• Just can't stay away
    • View Profile
Re: Model tug forum
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2011, 10:42:30 AM »
Its a simple forum ..any forum..

Some take it personal others not so much.Forums are in many ways a democracy. I belong to a few that make any argument on this forum look like a cake walk..to the extent members were hacking other member's and posting personal information on line..torches and pitchforks in hand.

As far as getting consent..Its easier to ask forgiveness than consent.
Water marks,copyright,can easily be added to any picture with the right application to identify its owner
Theres also application's that a forum can use the would disable the url copy,or downloading of the art work.
realisticly..If a picture was $1000 in small bills, and the internet was a car,
A person leaves $1000 in small bills on the front dash of a car with doors unlocked and windows down..that person really shouldnt be upset when it gets taken ..that person didnt take measures to protect it..The police would not take the case seriously...yeah they would fill out the report..throw it on the shelf and forget about it..a significant portion of the population would seize that opportunity

A basic fundamental of any democracy is the ability to question those in charge without fear of repercussion.
Men have died on the field of battle to preserve this..my humble opinion..It cannot be relinquished on any level..for those who have forgotten history are doomed to repeat it.

Offline scaleships

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2011, 01:07:50 AM »
I'm new to the group.  I see lots of talk like a lawyer group.  Does any one discuss tugs?

I build RC models and would like to talk to tug boat modelers.  Please direct me .
Thanks

Offline Daniel B

• Home away from home
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2011, 01:17:06 AM »
I build very nice tugs models. My email address is: [email protected]

Offline Gulfspan

• Just can't stay away
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2011, 02:36:17 AM »
this place is all right ..lots of variety,lots of knowledge,experience ..tugs are always welcome..

Offline Daniel B

• Home away from home
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2011, 02:50:57 AM »
If one reads all the negative comments about the NFLD ferry service, NO, nothing is OK here!
My address is there and please send me photos of your tug models, it is a challenge,un d

Offline SSIPaul

• Not too shy to talk
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2011, 06:26:07 PM »
scaleships if your wishing to be able to speak freely,voice your opinion without being critisized for it post,ask all your model questions here in the scale model chapter.The modeltug forum wont let you "speak freely,voice your opinion"i did and now i cant view as a guest due to that the moderators have used my router IP address as a form of id and have blocked my ability to view their site from any computer that uses the same router from my house.Im not going to say anymore as ive moved on if you wish to hear more feel free to email or PM me.The fellow you should seek out that posts alot on here who has lots of info on tugs,AHTS is SeaMariner i believe he left Modeltug forum for the same reason as i did..................Paul
Tugboats are really just trucks that float

Offline Gulfspan

• Just can't stay away
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2011, 11:10:12 PM »
[quote author=Daniel B
« Last Edit: March 28, 2011, 11:20:52 PM by Gulfspan »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk