Author Topic: Searching for two plans...  (Read 5761 times)

Offline Krsto Jovanovic

• Just can't stay away
    • View Profile
Searching for two plans...
« on: April 24, 2015, 12:44:31 PM »
Hi, everyone. Can somebody help me find plans for these two Montenegrin ships?

First one is Jugooceanija's "Kordun" (IMO 7356604) built 1978 in Sunderland. Sister ships are Sutjeska, Orjen and Kosmaj.

Second is Crnogorska Plovidba's "Dvadesetprvi Maj" (IMO 9582427) built 2012 in Shanghai. Sister ship is Kotor.

Rgds

Krsto

Offline Jon Godsell

• Home away from home
    • View Profile
Re: Searching for two plans...
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2015, 04:31:22 PM »
Depends on which type of plans your after and full set of builder plans for instance, if so for the Sunderland built vessel begin by contacting:
http://www.sunderlandmaritimeheritage.org.uk/index.html or search the web.

For the 2012 build try the owners/owner, CEO etc., and show them something you have already built and don't, under any circumstances, waste their time. However, the reality is that you have little or no chance of getting anything off them until you have proved yourself.

One of the joys of model building is the research aspect, I've given you some leads now pick them up and run with them.

Best of luck,

Jon Godsell.

Offline Dеnis

• Photo Administrator
  • Home away from home
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2015, 06:32:06 PM »
For the second bulker, beside the KOTOR, there are enough of sister ships by the same shipyard, but, as I searched, there's no such site where their owner would list & have pdf's with GA plans of them.
Regards,
Denis

Offline Krsto Jovanovic

• Just can't stay away
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2015, 06:47:06 PM »
Thanks for trying, Denis. I couldn't find anything either. I couldn't even find the name of class for any of these ships.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk