Author Topic: Santander info  (Read 2407 times)

Offline Robert J Smith

• Top Poster
    • View Profile
Santander info
« on: January 01, 2011, 05:29:11 PM »
Hi,

We are thinking of doing another mini cruise in the spring or early summer, one route we have not yet done is down to Santander in Spain. Can anyone advise on the photo opportunities when arriving and departing or during the few hours we are ashore.
Looking at maps, the ferry terminal is between the harbour entrance and the dock area so we were wondering if this meant not many photo opportunities.

Regards

Bob

BobS

Re: Santander info
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2011, 05:45:54 PM »
Hi, Bob,
As you say, the ferry terminal is between the narrow harbour entrance and the dock area. On my one visit there some 20 years ago the only ship I managed to photograph was the ferry.
Cheers
Bob

Offline victor radio74

• Home away from home
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2011, 09:50:42 AM »
hi Bob,I suppose you are aware of www.localizatodo.com where you can find a very complete present ais view of Santander. Regards and happy new year for everybody

Offline Robert J Smith

• Top Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2011, 02:16:23 PM »
Hi, Bob,
As you say, the ferry terminal is between the narrow harbour entrance and the dock area. On my one visit there some 20 years ago the only ship I managed to photograph was the ferry.
Cheers
Bob

Thanks Bob,

I've heard similar info from a couple of others, maybe we will wait for the Bilbao service to start again  :)

Cheers

Bob

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk