Author Topic: Where will MV Caribou and MV Smallwood end up??  (Read 106582 times)

Offline Kyle Larabee

• Home away from home
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Bobtrucker123
Re: Where will MV Caribou and MV Smallwood end up??
« Reply #180 on: March 31, 2011, 06:36:51 PM »
They did ok  :(

Offline Mike Whitty

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: April 02, 2011, 03:46:04 PM »
Just seen this on the Marine Atlantic web site. I thought it may interest some folks on this site.

Cheers
Mike

Auction Services for the Disposal of Vessels

Reference Requisition Number:

Marine Atlantic Inc. (MAI or the Corporation) is issuing this Request for Proposals (RFP) from qualified companies to provide brokerage services to auction up two Ro-Pax ferries which are surplus to the fleet.

Specifications can be obtained from MERX on their web site at www.merx.com/marineatlantic PR#216244

Closing for receipt of submissions will be 1600 hours Atlantic Time, April 5th, 2011.

Proposals received after the closing date and hour will not be considered.

Offline newf

• Not too shy to talk
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: April 08, 2011, 01:19:11 PM »
A former worker of marine atlantic died of head injury that may have been cause by blue puttee sudden roll a couple weeks back just out side of newfoundland harbour

Offline Dean Porter

• Top Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: April 08, 2011, 03:11:33 PM »
I wasn't going to respond or comment on forums anymore, but I will this just once. You can go to facebook to dicuss Marine Atlantic ferries as no one wants us on here. Jarrod set up a page just ask to join and someone will sign you on.

Offline Trucker001

• Home away from home
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: April 08, 2011, 05:03:08 PM »
 i guess they dont like us discussing the ferries as you look at the board here it is almost stalled !!!  at least we responded to comments look at how many with 0 or only 1-2 responses ... one tread we had here was over 300 responses  this one is over 130 responses.. i guess they bend to MA and a few thast dont like reading these chat forums
:lol:  :-D  :-D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk