Author Topic: shipsales 30/2010 - final issue  (Read 9065 times)

Offline frederic rohleder

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Re: shipsales 30/2010 - final issue
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2010, 08:53:33 PM »
good evening all,
is the shipsales forum to be continued? this forum is actually the main reason i have been looking into shipspotting so far. I thought there was some interest in continuing this and even volunteers have raised their engagement in this area. of course, if fotojoe would continue his excellent service, it would be most appreciated. but right now i can't believe, that no sales have occurred in the last few weeks.
please keep this topic alive
kindest regards
trollson

Offline frederic rohleder

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2010, 08:19:08 AM »
hi ken,
thank you for your quick reply. i hope it will continue and we will carry on as a strong community
kindest regards
trollson

Offline DANIEL M. MAUNG

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2010, 05:26:12 PM »
Dear Mr. Tony,
May I introduce myself that I am Daniel M. Maung from Burma, recently joined this forum with much appreciated to learn about ship sale. In fact, I and my associates from UAE seeking for the roro/lolo vsl with 7000dwt, built in 79/81, but our client budget is around 1.5M USD only, so May I request your opinion that either possible to get with his budget in present market or not? If that so, kindly pls guide me the right track to get the right one. Really appreciated for your suggestion if anything you able to give me? best wishes.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk