Author Topic: Cruising NORWEGIAN DAWN this week!  (Read 3223 times)

Offline Finn Tornquist

• Top Poster
    • View Profile
Cruising NORWEGIAN DAWN this week!
« on: August 18, 2007, 12:56:59 AM »
Well we are off on the NORWEGIAN DAWN tomorrow (Saturday) at 4PM out of NewYork City. My camera is already to go! And so are we! I'll try to get some unique photos. We'll be heading down to the Bahamas and Bermuda for a week. Hurricame Dean will be far enough away (I think) (I hope), but it would have been fun to have gotten some good "Storm Pix" too! Good pixing my Ship Spotting friends!

Finn

Re: Cruising NORWEGIAN DAWN this week!
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2007, 11:18:29 AM »

Finn wrote:
Well we are off on the NORWEGIAN DAWN tomorrow (Saturday) at 4PM out of NewYork City. My camera is already to go! And so are we! I'll try to get some unique photos. We'll be heading down to the Bahamas and Bermuda for a week. Hurricame Dean will be far enough away (I think) (I hope), but it would have been fun to have gotten some good "Storm Pix" too! Good pixing my Ship Spotting friends!

Finn

Hi Finn

Hope Hurricane Dean doesn't cause you any problems - if it does your ship will be sailed well out of its effects so I doubt any "storm pictures"  :-(

Look forward to see the photographs that you do take and hope you have an enjoyable trip.

Regards

Steve Ellwood

Offline Finn Tornquist

• Top Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2007, 01:31:39 PM »
Thanks Steve! We're about to leave the house for the piers in about an hour from now! Yay!

Finn

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2007, 01:37:09 PM »
Hi Finn

Looks like Hurricanne Dean will be travelling away from your destinations - have a good time  :lol:

Regards

Steve Ellwood

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk