Author Topic: SM Line to remove four ships from Indonesia services  (Read 4230 times)

Offline Hannes van Rijn

• Top Poster
    • View Profile
    • http://www.shipspotting.com/userinfo.php?uid=20488
SM Line to remove four ships from Indonesia services
« on: January 04, 2018, 08:59:59 AM »
SM Line is to withdraw four vessels from its services to Indonesia as Korea Shipping Partnership (KSP) member companies begin to streamline their services to avoid duplication.

Set to begin operations in the first quarter of 2018, KSP is a quasi-alliance of local liner operators looking to restore confidence in South Korean shipping companies after a series of highly publicised crises.

The alliance comprises Hyundai Merchant Marine (HMM), SM Line Corporation, Heung-A Shipping, Dongjin Shipping, Sinokor Merchant Marine, Hansung Line, Pan Continental Shipping, Namsung Shipping, Korea Marine Transport Co., Ltd, Pan Ocean, CK Line, Dongyoung Shipping, Doowoo Shipping, and Taiyoung Shipping. The Ministry of Oceans and Fisheries (MOF) and the Korea Shipowners

Offline husni

• Quite a regular
    • View Profile
Re: SM Line to remove four ships from Indonesia services
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2018, 09:04:49 AM »
This for container?

Offline Hannes van Rijn

• Top Poster
    • View Profile
    • http://www.shipspotting.com/userinfo.php?uid=20488
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2018, 09:08:10 AM »
I think only for Container vessels Mr Husni.

Offline husni

• Quite a regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2018, 09:16:17 AM »
I think only for Container vessels Mr Husni.

thanks Mr Hannnes
I think so, because Korean Power plant still need coal fm Indonesia :)

rgds

Offline anghecasny

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2021, 07:56:30 PM »
It seems to me that after the outbreak of the pandemic, the whole world switched to remote purchase of goods and delivery.  And because of this, unpleasant situations often occur with cargo ships and airplanes.  I work from home and of course I order a lot online. After a couple of cases when my orders did not arrive on time due to problems similar to this problem with the Indonesian ship, I started tracking them using a tracker. Now at least I know what happened to my deliveries and I can find out when they will be delivered or make claims to the delivery company.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2021, 08:37:56 PM by anghecasny »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk