Author Topic: Fears persist of potential Yang Ming failure  (Read 6818 times)

Offline jan_t

• Home away from home
    • View Profile
    • http://www.jantiedemann.de
Re: Fears persist of potential Yang Ming failure
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2017, 10:17:17 AM »
^^ do you really have to start a new thread on Shipsotting's forum for every single post on your blog? I am amaaed that the moderators here are ok with this.

I think this is pretty annoying to be honest, especially when the posting on your blog literally consists of nothing else but stolen content from Lloydslist.

If the mods are fine with this daily spamming, then shipspotting is really going downhill quality-wise.

Offline MO Roy

• Just can't stay away
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2017, 03:02:47 PM »
Hi Jan,

I understand your point, and indeed most, or all of the info can be found elsewhere on the internet, if you look/search for it.
On the other hand though a lot of, interesting, info is brought under the attention of the Shipspotting community that otherwise would be left unnoticed for them.

So personally I'm not at all annoyed by Johnny posts, he just brings info under the attention without having to search elsewhere on the internet.

Cheers,
Roy

Offline MSC Johnny 2

• Home away from home
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2017, 04:10:53 PM »
Thank you for that Roy.

I only post things on this page that are relevant to shipspotting. Also I do always credit the source as to where I get my information.

Best regards

Johnny

Offline Captain Ted

• Top Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2017, 08:48:30 PM »
Fine with me too,, who does not want to look,,don,t.. keep going johnny
NOW!!!,,,if we could get rid of the sailors,,how safe shipping would be !!!!!!!!

Offline MSC Johnny 2

• Home away from home
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2017, 10:53:40 PM »
Thank you Captain Ted

Offline davidships

• Webmaster
  • Top Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2017, 09:40:57 AM »
The members' forums/fora are exactly that - for members, and all are free to post provided the messages fall within the general headings (and of course are in accord with the Code of Conduct).  Two practical things help members and keep conversations together:

• before starting a new theme, please check whether there is already a recent one to which the contribution could be added (it will still rise to the top of the list!)
  • use an informative title so that members can easily see what it is about

Otherwise, it is up to individual members to decide what they want see, just as they do with uploaded photographs.

David

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk