Author Topic: news about greek ferries  (Read 1234 times)

Offline Lucas Latreche

• Top Poster
    • View Profile
    • http://raflucgr.ra.funpic.de
news about greek ferries
« on: May 14, 2006, 03:10:12 PM »
hello

The Irapetra was back today in Pireaus today.

They also injured several crew members.

AEK lost 3-0 to Olympiakos Piraeus in the final played in Iraklion.

It is not known how many fans were involved in the rampage, but reports claimed about 700 were aboard the ferry.

The ferry was held outside the port of Rafina on Thursday morning until police were prepared to meet it.

A prosecutor was present when it docked just after 10 a.m. local time.

Officials for AEK said they will cooperate with police to help to identify the trouble-makers.

Media reports suggested that AEK fans were angry at paying more for their passage than Olympiakos fans.

Reuters

The Aeolos Kenteris leaving Pireaus today to Italy, to get new engines, I don't know but I think that she will go to Fincantieri Palermo or Marotti T, but I could tell something wrong, I will try to get infos from Fincantieri. She will be here for the summer season if there is no problem

The Mykonos is in dry-dock in Pireaus, Vassiliadis, as the next year, she need that.

The Aeolos Express II is also in Pireaus, it seems that she is in preparation to be reactived too, as the Aeolos Express , these ships will get new engines if they will be reactived, MTU if I remember. So maybe she will be with us this summer, which is great, but it's only rumours, we don't know exactly.

However the Panagia Thalassini is also in preparation in Pireaus for this season, they will start soon on the Panagia Parou, I remind that these ships will be used between Lavrio-Syros-Tinos and Mykonos. So maybe we will see the Aeolos Express , Aeolos Express II, Aeolos Kenteris, Panagia Thalassini and Parou in action this summer. Great!

But I am asking something which line will deserve the Aeolos Express and Aeolos express II if they are reactived and the Kenteris is talked for Pireaus-Paros-Naxos, so ....

The Ausonia is back from Neorion yards, Syros, now she is in Neos Molos Drapetsonas.

The next destination of the Norway, now Blue Lady could be Dubai, for a abestos removing(???), and after she would go to Alang to be scrapped. But sometimes I am asked if the owner would spread rumours because he doesn't want that people know where is exactly , so not to have problems with the Greenpeace, etc, in fact not to have the same problem that happened with the aircraft carrier(but it's a french story, and in France there is always funny history with the army and the state)

Daliana and Milena are in preparations for their service with Maritime way.

a lot of moves in Greece and particulary in Pireaus because the high season is starting.

best regards
Lucas
8-) Mr Express Apollon

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk