Author Topic: Valencia  (Read 5498 times)

Offline Patrick Deenik

• Not too shy to talk
    • View Profile
Valencia
« on: June 05, 2016, 07:12:49 AM »
Good morning,

In a few days I am passing Valencia in Spain on the way back from holidays.I intend to stay there for a day and I am wondering if somebody can help me with some nice "Shipspotters"places to be.Preferable where I can come close by with my car because I can not walk that much.

Thank you very much in advance,

Best regards,

Patrick

Offline DeepSeaDiver1000

• Just can't stay away
    • View Profile
Re: Valencia
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2016, 02:53:42 PM »
Hi Patrick,

There should be plenty of photo opportunities at the Valencia Port. This is a screen capture of the ships that are currently in the port. You most likely will have to ask the port officials when you arrive which area you can drive to, to get some good photos of the ships. I would suggest you tell them it's your hobby. So you would like to get as close as possible. We all look forward to seeing your photos.

DeepSeaDiver1000

Offline DeepSeaDiver1000

• Just can't stay away
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2016, 03:13:32 PM »
Another suggestion that would be a good idea is to call / email the port prior to going and schedule a visit and see what they have to say? All the contact info can be found at the link below. It can't hurt to try this. Wouldn't it be great if you got a special guided tour for an hour or so? Please keep us all informed / updated on your progress when you get a chance. Thanks have fun.

http://www.valenciaport.com/en/CIUDADANOS/visitas-guiadas/Paginas/VisitasGuiadas.aspx

« Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 03:16:09 PM by DeepSeaDiver1000 »

Offline Patrick Deenik

• Not too shy to talk
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2016, 04:19:37 PM »
Hi DeepSeaDiver1000,

Thank you very much for your suggestions. They sounded complicated to me and timeconsuming. And time I don't have too much.I will keep them in mind for my next holidays to Spain in september/october. I can prepare it from home before I go and use your advises.
Anyway,thank you very again,especially because you were the only one kind enough to answer.I appreciate it very much.
Best regards,

Patrick

Offline DeepSeaDiver1000

• Just can't stay away
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2016, 05:35:38 PM »
No problem - Sounds good. Have a safe trip. I really like all your photos you have been posting. Thanks a million.

Offline Patrick Deenik

• Not too shy to talk
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2016, 05:41:06 PM »
Thanks, I liked Santa Polo very much. Easy access to all fishing vessels

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk