Author Topic: Freyja  (Read 4180 times)

Offline lotty

• Just popping in
    • View Profile
Freyja
« on: April 29, 2016, 06:24:27 PM »
Hi All

Does anyone know what cargo the Freyja (IMO 7392610) was / is carrying on todays visit to Boston Port (UK)

Thanks very much for any info

Lotty

Offline DeepSeaDiver1000

• Just can't stay away
    • View Profile
Re: Freyja
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2016, 05:30:59 PM »

Offline miraflores

• Top Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2016, 05:56:48 PM »
@DeepSeaDiver1000

What a total silly answer.

Offline DeepSeaDiver1000

• Just can't stay away
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2016, 12:01:20 PM »
Why do you say that @miraflores? No reason not to be helpful. After the question was asked I enjoyed trying to figure it out. Based on the link provided that is primarily what they transport. You may know more than I do, but no reason to push your weight around. I am trying to learn about the ships as I enjoy checking them out. Please be a nice member of the forum.

Offline lotty

• Just popping in
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2016, 06:38:08 PM »
DeepSeaDiver1000
Thanks for the reply, I did choose to ignore the previous comment as I believe there was no need for it and its not my intention to have petty arguments on here. I too like to try to find out about cargos and with a bit of research you can find some although not being very experienced in this I do struggle a bit (not knowing where to look etc). I had noticed that a tanker visits Boston approx. monthly (previously I think it was West Stream). Not sure if it is a scheduled monthly delivery / uplift. Anyway thanks for your effort and if I manage to find out more I will update
Cheers
Lotty

Offline Adrian Ford

• Vice Webmaster
  • Just can't stay away
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2016, 06:55:43 PM »
Hello
I think you will find that it had a cargo of liquid fertiliser onboard

Adrian
Adrian Ford admin for Shipping, Ancient, Museum, Steam, Barge Carriers, Barges, Offshore, Ships under repair or conversion ,  Research,  Special Purpose Ships, Storm sections, views are mine only.

Offline DeepSeaDiver1000

• Just can't stay away
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2016, 11:15:14 PM »
Thanks @lotty with further investigation I noticed it may have been some type of agriculture commodities product so the idea of liquid fertilizer is most likely right on the money like Adrian states. I love learning about this stuff :)  Cheers back at you. Thanks for the help Adrian
« Last Edit: May 09, 2016, 11:22:11 PM by DeepSeaDiver1000 »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk