Author Topic: SHIPS CURIOUSITY  (Read 4920 times)

Offline snocky

• Home away from home
    • View Profile
SHIPS CURIOUSITY
« on: February 03, 2016, 11:46:16 AM »
Any news out there on what is going on with TRANSWOOD & TRANSPINE both now under liberian flag with new names of KPS IBRAMIM BEY & KPS MEHMET BEY. I understand they were or are supposed to go to turkey & be used for some sort of power units of west africa. Presently steaming to MANTYLULO finland,but in last 2 or 3 days stopping for times. Very weird. New crew or engine trouble? Origional destination stated instanbul. Transfighter now at uddvella tied up. Any news on her as well? Sad to see these go by the way as sister ship ORANJEBORG still pounding along back & forth north atlantic presumably in good shape with paper cargo. "BOB".

Offline miraflores

• Top Poster
    • View Profile
Re: SHIPS CURIOUSITY
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2016, 12:19:38 PM »
On January 17 you asked for the Transfighter position, I published a screenshot from the position west of the Azores, but you did not react, no reply. So what do you expect now?

Juergen

Offline snocky

• Home away from home
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2016, 03:21:48 PM »
Already stated what i,m looking for. As per TRANSFIGHTER i was wondering that steaming across atlantic at 8 to 9 knots if she had engine trouble or being in ballast was steaming slow to conserve fuel. Very simple question for someone in the know. Transwood & Transpine requested info on previous post very simple to read & understand to any who have any facts beyond what i have stated. "SNOCKY"

Offline Phil English

• Top Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2016, 04:09:53 PM »
It's also very simple, not to mention courteous, to thank someone for bothering to reply to an earlier question which, frankly, can be easily answered by a little research of one's own.

Offline snocky

• Home away from home
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2016, 05:59:33 PM »
Mr. English i don,t need a sermon from you or any other person on this site . I asked for some support as being not too up on the computer works of today & being a 76 yr. old retired seaman with low income i don,t have the advantage of being able to get full access to this whole site only the free part & would gladly help anyone at anytime with any info on any articles pertaining to the sea & it,s life & give my time & effort to them without any payment in return or any pats on the back. Thanks "SNOCKY"

Offline snocky

• Home away from home
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2016, 06:02:44 PM »
MIRAFLORES, if i owe you an apology for not thanking you for your post on TRANSFIGHTER then here it is. "SNOCKY"

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk