Author Topic: First Ocean Eagle patrol vessel from Mozambican government  (Read 2460 times)

Offline michaeljordan

• Just can't stay away
    • View Profile
Ocean Eagle 43 trimaran ocean patrol vessel  intended for sea policing, surveillance of exclusive economic and fishing zones, search and rescue (SAR), safety and State action at sea.It has an overall length of 43.6m, an overall beam of 15.7m, and a maximum draught of 1.6m.

It runs on four 500hp diesel engines driving two controllable pitch propellers. It also incorporates three generating sets. Its carries up to 21m

Offline Andrew (Aushiker)

• Not too shy to talk
    • View Profile
    • Aushiker: Bicycling and Bushwalking in Western Australia
Re: First Ocean Eagle patrol vessel from Mozambican government
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2015, 03:14:34 AM »
That seems an interesting design for a patrol vessel. Has this design been used before?

Andrew

Offline Tristin Woolf

• Just can't stay away
  • Great Lakes Maritime Academy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2015, 04:26:59 PM »
Andrew,
This design has been used on the ship Brigitte Bardot (IMO 1859712) I think this ship used to be part of the group on the TV show Whale Wars, but I am not positive. But one thing I do know that this design has been used before.

Tristin W.
Tristin W.

Offline Andrew (Aushiker)

• Not too shy to talk
    • View Profile
    • Aushiker: Bicycling and Bushwalking in Western Australia
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2015, 01:29:32 AM »
Andrew,
This design has been used on the ship Brigitte Bardot (IMO 1859712) I think this ship used to be part of the group on the TV show Whale Wars, but I am not positive. But one thing I do know that this design has been used before.

Tristin W.

Thanks.

Andrew

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk