Author Topic: Is this site really 'Ship' spotting?  (Read 12076 times)

Offline Clive Harvey

• Home away from home
    • View Profile
Re: Is this site really 'Ship' spotting?
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2014, 11:11:59 AM »
No M.K., I think that you are wrong. As has already been pointed out by various other members here; this site has several differing categories which, in general covers most aspects of Ship Spotting. With the best will in the world no one can be expected to be interested in everything and therefore it is unlikely that anyone logging onto this site would start by looking at the images in the very first category and work their way down the entire list looking at all the pictures in each one. There are (as is obvious from your comments) those things that do not interest you. Fine, that is OK - don't bother to look in that particular category but please do not try to dictate to other what you think they should or should not see simply because it does not conform to your likes or dislikes.

DanEarl

« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2014, 11:27:25 AM »
I am with shaun in this one. A minimum of 15m long should have. If boats are ships, some RC model ones are too, or Jangada some floating canoe.... I ignore them, for example a tender detail on a ship, please, every is the same. What get me totally strange are those photos type like so. http://www.shipspotting.com/gallery/photo.php?lid=2024525 I really do not understand the photographer who goes shooting all screws a vessel or other banal details, but.  ::) This is super http://www.shipspotting.com/gallery/photo.php?lid=2024443

Isn't it amazing that a member who has spent a year and a half registered to shipspotting, hasn't uploaded any photos and this is their first ever comment...

Offline SSM2005

• Just can't stay away
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2014, 02:30:39 PM »
I am glad I am supported by at least one person, I think it is a nice touch to see the interiors if ships we would not otherwise see, in the case of the cargo vessel that is.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2014, 03:03:59 PM by Shaun Smith Milne »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk