Author Topic: Sealink Fantasia/Fiesta  (Read 5290 times)

Offline markian

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Sealink Fantasia/Fiesta
« on: January 25, 2014, 01:50:09 PM »
Good morning all,

I have asked this question before on a previous forum, but I am going to try again.  I am looking for photos (both interior and exterior) of the Sealink British Ferries/Sealink SNAT vessels Fantasia and Fiesta in their original liveries and original internal guises.  I have obtained many photos already, from such sites as HHV Ferry, Ferry Fantastic and the Dover Ferry Forum photos websites, but I am always on the lookout for further photos.  These are for my own personal collection and I am happy to pay for any prints that would have to be re-produced.  Alternatively, high quality scans would be most welcome to my email address :

[email protected]

I am also looking for any photos of the ships in their later liveries as the P&OSL Canterbury/PO Canterbury and Seafrance Cezanne, TOGETHER, either passing mid channel or in port together, the only one I have seen so far is on the Ferry Fantastic site (picture below)

One last thing, I am also looking for the Carat model 043 Stena Fantasia, (see picture below).  If anyone has one that they are looking to sell, please feel free to contact me.

If you think you can help me with any of the above, or have anything that you feel maybe of interest to me, please either send me a PM or email me directly, [email protected]

Many thanks,
Mark

Offline tarbyonline

• Just popping in
    • View Profile
Re: Sealink Fantasia/Fiesta
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2014, 11:07:47 PM »
The book from Ferry Publications has some material in it.  Its only

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk