Author Topic: ARKLOW RULER 'PROBLEM?  (Read 13068 times)

Offline Fergal Clohessy

• Home away from home
    • View Profile
Re: ARKLOW RULER 'PROBLEM?
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2013, 09:34:55 AM »
in my opinion this is just highlighting a possible problem that is nobody elses business. it doesnt help the owners for sure and can bring about unnecessary questions

Offline sandygates

• Not too shy to talk
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2013, 03:59:18 PM »
This site is called shipspotting and is aimed not at shipowners, master mariners or sailors but at

Offline Timsen

• Top Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2013, 04:27:23 PM »
It's the same discussion like sometimes in other shipforums. However, I can't see any sensationalism, just the news about a ship with engine Trouble, which is, in fact, interesting and worth mentioning, like any other casualty. And the forum IS for news and not for shipspotting, so I think, everything was perfect and interesting.

Offline ozzy76

• Just can't stay away
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2013, 05:36:50 PM »
@ Fergal..This is not necessarily bd publicity for the company.

As in anybody can run a compnay where nothing ever goes wrong.

Yet ,how a company deals with the ups and the downs is a much better marker of how good they are.

A perfect example is P & O  whose first ship sank on voyage to Spain, with the Mail onboard.
And they managed to keep their Government mail contract; which was a subsidy, and went on to grow from strength to strength.

The reason, they succeeded in keeping their business was they managed the accident as good as could possibly be; under the circumstances.
So, If a company looks after it's customers well..They will keep them.

Everybody, in all walks of life suffers setbacks..It's how you deal with them that set's ypu ( or a business ) apart.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk