Author Topic: KNUD E. HANSEN Focuses on Reefer Market (VIDEO)  (Read 2569 times)

Offline rd77

• Top Poster
    • View Profile
KNUD E. HANSEN Focuses on Reefer Market (VIDEO)
« on: October 02, 2013, 09:39:26 AM »
I liked this design so much that I thought I'd paste the press release and the link to the video here. This thing would be a perfect replacement for those ageing "HORN" type reefer ro-ro's of Horn Linie (nowadays Del Monte).

KNUD E. HANSEN Focuses on Reefer Market

After two very successful RoRo and RoCon designs for CMN and BAHRI, KNUD E. HANSEN A/S focus has moved into the reefer market.

KNUD E. HANSEN A/S is the Naval Architect behind the Reefer RoRo, which has been developed in close co-operation with REEFER INTEL and STENA RORO.

The vessel is intended for world-wide operation as a RoRo Reefer Vessel in the banana trade with special emphasize on fast and efficient cargo handling in port

Offline Juan Carlos C.

• Photo Administrator
  • Top Poster
    • View Profile
Re: KNUD E. HANSEN Focuses on Reefer Market (VIDEO)
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2013, 09:37:04 PM »
I just saw the news and it seems fantastic, and not refrigerated ships are being built, plus huge load capacity of pallets in warehouse and the amount of refrigerated containers, I am a fan of the ships reefers perhaps the only problem for me is that you can not see live I never expected when building can come to fruit season in Chile

Rgds
Juan Carlos..

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk