ShipSpotting.com
Login: Lost Password? SIGN UP
Ship Photo Search
Advanced Search
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: German Liberty/36L/Neptun421  (Read 8265 times)
Arne Jürgens
Top Poster

View Profile WWW
« on: February 09, 2006, 06:50:08 pm »

Hi,

I'm searching for plans of old german multipurposevessel-typs:
      -German Liberty (FSG/Rickmers/Bremer Vulkan built)
      -36+36L (Seebeck+AG Weser)
      -NEPTUN 421 (Neptun Werft, Rostock)

Can somebody help?

Regards Arne
Report to moderator   Logged

All my photos are ©opyrighted by international laws. For commercial use contact me for a price, and you will get a better resolution. But of course you are free to download my pics for private use.
rgr004
Home away from home

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2006, 07:22:56 pm »

Hi Arne,

I have got what you need regarding Neptun 421, will send the information to your private e-mail.

rgds / roland
Arne Jürgens
Top Poster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2006, 04:35:27 pm »

Hi Roland,

that's very exciting. I'm searching for a long time about those plans. Just for info: The coasterplans you send to me some weeks ago are enlarged in a copyshop. Very good results!!!

Many thanks+rgds
                 Arne

All my photos are ©opyrighted by international laws. For commercial use contact me for a price, and you will get a better resolution. But of course you are free to download my pics for private use.
Andreas Schlatterer
Top Poster

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2006, 05:57:24 pm »

Hallo Arne
I have at home a copy of a general Arrangemant of the Alpina , build by FSG for the Alpina Reederei Basel. She was one of two German Libertys build for the Swiss Company. But as I have to go back to work for 3 months , I will be back in End of may please remind me in this time for a copy of this plan. Anyway as i are also intereted in Scale Models, up to now I could only effort 1:1250 Iwould like to see some pics from your work, where I can find the pics?
Best regards
Andreas

Capesize
Arne Jürgens
Top Poster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2006, 08:10:45 pm »

Hallo Andreas,

ich würde mich sehr freuen, wenn ich Kopien der Alpina von Dir bekommen könnte. Die anfallenden Kosten werde ich Dir selbstverständlich erstatten. Schreib mir bitte eine kurze Testmail an meine E-mailadresse (www.nordicbridge@aol.com), damit ich Dir einige Bilder meiner bisher gebauten Schiffe zusenden kann.

Gruß Arne

Guus van den Bosch
Just can't stay away

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2006, 08:41:03 am »

Hello Arne, I don't have any plans of this type of ships, but I know that Safmarine Belgium still has 3 or 4 ships of this type in charter. They are aboud 25 years old.
2 belong to a Thai company, 1 to a polish and 1 to companay from Sri lanka.I suggest that you get in touch with Safmarine Belgium, Mr. Dave Adams= Mail dadams@be.safmarine.com and I know he should have a general arrangement.
You always can mention my name.
Good Luck
guus van den bosch
Arne Jürgens
Top Poster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2006, 07:02:49 pm »

Hi Guus,

at this time, I've got some plans of NEPTUN421 vessels, built by Neptun/Rostock.
 Now I'm searching for plans of German Liberty & 36L type vessels. Many thanks for your info! Do you know some adresses, where I can get some plans of 36L+German Liberties?

rgds AJ

Kevin Moore
Just popping in

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2006, 02:17:22 pm »

Hi Arne,

I am involved in the shipping industry here in Durban and I have a fellow connection who deals with Neptune 421 type vessels calling here. I will have a chat with him and see if we can arrange a plan when the next vessel calls. The LOUIS sailed yesterday.

I will  get a list of general arrangement plans that I have at home and if you are interested I will make copies for you.

My e-mail address is as follows:

kevinmichaelmoore@yahoo.com

kevinm@db.sturrock.co.za

If you do get plans of the German Libery / Weser 36L I would be most interested in getting copies from you.

If you are looking for photographs of any of these classes of vessels I have loads.

Regards

Kevin M. Moore

ESPECIALLY INTERESTED IN EXCHANGING GOOD QUALITY NEGATIVES WITH SHIP PHOTOGRAPHERS AROUND THE WORLD
Kevin Moore
Just popping in

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2006, 02:18:30 pm »

Hi Arne,

I am involved in the shipping industry here in Durban and I have a fellow connection who deals with Neptune 421 type vessels calling here. I will have a chat with him and see if we can arrange a plan when the next vessel calls. The LOUIS sailed yesterday.

I will  get a list of general arrangement plans that I have at home and if you are interested I will make copies for you.

My e-mail address is as follows:

kevinmichaelmoore@yahoo.com

kevinm@db.sturrock.co.za

If you do get plans of the German Libery / Weser 36L I would be most interested in getting copies from you.

If you are looking for photographs of any of these classes of vessels I have loads.

Regards

Kevin M. Moore

ESPECIALLY INTERESTED IN EXCHANGING GOOD QUALITY NEGATIVES WITH SHIP PHOTOGRAPHERS AROUND THE WORLD
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: