Author Topic: German Liberty/36L/Neptun421  (Read 8899 times)

Offline Arne J

• Top Poster
    • View Profile
    • http://www.shippix.de
German Liberty/36L/Neptun421
« on: February 09, 2006, 06:50:08 PM »
Hi,

I'm searching for plans of old german multipurposevessel-typs:
      -German Liberty (FSG/Rickmers/Bremer Vulkan built)
      -36+36L (Seebeck+AG Weser)
      -NEPTUN 421 (Neptun Werft, Rostock)

Can somebody help?

Regards Arne
All my photos are

Offline rgr004

• Home away from home
    • View Profile
Re: German Liberty/36L/Neptun421
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2006, 07:22:56 PM »
Hi Arne,

I have got what you need regarding Neptun 421, will send the information to your private e-mail.

rgds / roland

Offline Arne J

• Top Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2006, 04:35:27 PM »
Hi Roland,

that's very exciting. I'm searching for a long time about those plans. Just for info: The coasterplans you send to me some weeks ago are enlarged in a copyshop. Very good results!!!

Many thanks+rgds
                 Arne
All my photos are

Offline Andreas Schlatterer

• Top Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2006, 05:57:24 PM »
Hallo Arne
I have at home a copy of a general Arrangemant of the Alpina , build by FSG for the Alpina Reederei Basel. She was one of two German Libertys build for the Swiss Company. But as I have to go back to work for 3 months , I will be back in End of may please remind me in this time for a copy of this plan. Anyway as i are also intereted in Scale Models, up to now I could only effort 1:1250 Iwould like to see some pics from your work, where I can find the pics?
Best regards
Andreas
Capesize

Offline Arne J

• Top Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2006, 08:10:45 PM »
Hallo Andreas,

ich w
All my photos are

Offline Guus van den Bosch

• Just can't stay away
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2006, 08:41:03 AM »
Hello Arne, I don't have any plans of this type of ships, but I know that Safmarine Belgium still has 3 or 4 ships of this type in charter. They are aboud 25 years old.
2 belong to a Thai company, 1 to a polish and 1 to companay from Sri lanka.I suggest that you get in touch with Safmarine Belgium, Mr. Dave Adams= Mail [email protected] and I know he should have a general arrangement.
You always can mention my name.
Good Luck
guus van den bosch

Offline Arne J

• Top Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2006, 07:02:49 PM »
Hi Guus,

at this time, I've got some plans of NEPTUN421 vessels, built by Neptun/Rostock.
 Now I'm searching for plans of German Liberty & 36L type vessels. Many thanks for your info! Do you know some adresses, where I can get some plans of 36L+German Liberties?

rgds AJ
All my photos are

Offline Kevin Moore

• Just popping in
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2006, 02:17:22 PM »
Hi Arne,

I am involved in the shipping industry here in Durban and I have a fellow connection who deals with Neptune 421 type vessels calling here. I will have a chat with him and see if we can arrange a plan when the next vessel calls. The LOUIS sailed yesterday.

I will  get a list of general arrangement plans that I have at home and if you are interested I will make copies for you.

My e-mail address is as follows:

[email protected]

[email protected]

If you do get plans of the German Libery / Weser 36L I would be most interested in getting copies from you.

If you are looking for photographs of any of these classes of vessels I have loads.

Regards

Kevin M. Moore
ESPECIALLY INTERESTED IN EXCHANGING GOOD QUALITY NEGATIVES WITH SHIP PHOTOGRAPHERS AROUND THE WORLD

Offline Kevin Moore

• Just popping in
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2006, 02:18:30 PM »
Hi Arne,

I am involved in the shipping industry here in Durban and I have a fellow connection who deals with Neptune 421 type vessels calling here. I will have a chat with him and see if we can arrange a plan when the next vessel calls. The LOUIS sailed yesterday.

I will  get a list of general arrangement plans that I have at home and if you are interested I will make copies for you.

My e-mail address is as follows:

[email protected]

[email protected]

If you do get plans of the German Libery / Weser 36L I would be most interested in getting copies from you.

If you are looking for photographs of any of these classes of vessels I have loads.

Regards

Kevin M. Moore
ESPECIALLY INTERESTED IN EXCHANGING GOOD QUALITY NEGATIVES WITH SHIP PHOTOGRAPHERS AROUND THE WORLD

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk