Author Topic: Copyright issue again - interesting court ruling / law case  (Read 9116 times)

Offline Captain Ted

• Top Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Copyright issue again - interesting court ruling / law case
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2013, 12:08:40 AM »
Kelvin
you might have a point,,but one thing,,how it could work
when 500 peoples sending you a request for sending them a copy without watermark !!!
NOW!!!,,,if we could get rid of the sailors,,how safe shipping would be !!!!!!!!

Offline Phil English

• Top Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2013, 09:52:50 AM »
The vast majority of members don't seem to have a problem with the current watermark policy. As Capt. Ted says, it is not particularly practicable to have to ask or respond if requests have to be made for non-watermarked photos. As far as I'm concerned, watermarks are not in the spirit of the site either but if people wish to add them according to the site standards, they are welcome to.

Brgds
Phil

DanEarl

« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2013, 11:50:41 AM »

Finally never forget that this great Website comes to you absolutely free of charge and just stop for a moment to see what you get for nothing, also a great many members get their enjoyment and pleasure from commenting and joining in discussions which in turn often gives them knowledge they did not previously have.

Well said Ken, I add watermarks to my photos but should anyone wish to receive an un-watermarked one in high resolution from me then they only have to ask.

Cheers, Dan.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk