Author Topic: Castoro 7 in curacao 12 december 2012 What is its PURPOSE?  (Read 9398 times)

Rwederfoort

Castoro 7 in curacao 12 december 2012 What is its PURPOSE?
« on: December 12, 2012, 07:26:02 PM »
Morning Brothers and SISTERS,

I am new of this FORUM, and I would LOVE to LEARN FROM You all. I am not into OIL and GAS business but I have many THINGS happened on the ISLAND of CURACAO. Which show they already have the OIL WELLS drilled and are SElling it with out exposing this to the PUBLIC.

Know we have these HUGE OBJECT which is the CASTORO 7.

So i had to investigate that they are selling CRUDE already, what must I do to find out
If this is whats happening. Can I take the ships No, and findout what the manifest is?
Or can I take samples of the OIL which sometimes is coming up all around us.

I have a LINK with many VIDEOS:
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1061192791#post1061192791

Can some one explain what this CASTORO 7 does?

Thank very much for your HELP.

I will be posting PICTURES of it in CARACAS BAY.

Offline Captain Ted

• Top Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Castoro 7 in curacao 12 december 2012 What is its PURPOSE?
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2012, 08:43:59 PM »
the castoro 7 is a pipelayer
NOW!!!,,,if we could get rid of the sailors,,how safe shipping would be !!!!!!!!

Rwederfoort

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2012, 08:50:36 PM »
Thank you VERY MUCH for the POSTING, because if its a PIPELAY RIGGED, the wells must already be DONE, and In place.

We on the ISLAND have NOTICED many SHIPS entering the HARBOUR of COT which is Curacao OIL TERMINAL, we had many OIL DRILLING RIGGED visiting the ISLAND many YEARS ago. BUT the GOVERNMENT
of CURACAO which is under the Netherlands COLONY has always tried to HIDE this issue under the CARPET.

So we are trying TO EXPOSE the TRUTH, I have emailed the PARLIAMENT today, because TODAY they are
signing some GOVERNMENT agreements which i think has to do with the OIL and GAS issues, and
Suddenly i read that this RIGGED was stationed here on the ISLAND.

So the next thing I decide was to ask we HAVE OIL WELLS already drilled on the island or around it, i am waiting to see if some one will EXPOSE the TRUTH.

Thank you all very Much for the Information

Ronald Wederfoort
IT business consultant
5999 5156118

Rwederfoort

« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2012, 08:56:44 PM »
WE Have so many CORRUPTION on the ISLAND OF CURACAO BECAUSE THERE SEVERAL ELITES, and GROUPS which think they are ABOVE the LAWS.

We need to get PROFESSIONALS and PEOPLE who are willing to help us EXPOSE the TRUTH, so the PUBLIC can take what is THEIRS back. THE RESOURCES around CURACAO are from the PEOPLE.

SO any one if you LIKE too HELP we would APPRECIATE it very MUCH, to expose the TRUTH, and CORRUPTION which is OUT of CONTROL.

Thank you for HELPING.

Ronald Wederfoort
IT Business Consultant
5999 5156118

Offline Tuomas Romu

• Home away from home
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2012, 10:43:43 PM »
No offense, but do you also shout every other word out loud when you're speaking to someone?

Rwederfoort

« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2012, 11:11:34 PM »
No my friend I am very KIND person, and I LOVE to help every one, to Expose the TRUTH.
Thank you for asking.
God Bless you

Offline IACSman

• Home away from home
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2012, 06:51:43 AM »
Think "Catoro 7" will be engaged in pipe-laying on a Venezuelan project, that's what Master said to me when I was onboard there in April this year.

I think what Romu very politly try to say is that you are using capital letters in every second word you write, which here in cyberspace is perceived as shouting :-) No offense.
It's not a requirement to be crazy to be a seaman, but it helps

Offline Tuomas Romu

• Home away from home
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2012, 10:11:35 AM »
To be honest, it was not that polite, but I can't help it that I find such writing style rather amusing. Generally, only conspiracy theorists and religious nuts write in such manner, so it has a devastating effect on the credibility of the message.

Offline manzanares

• Just can't stay away
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2012, 12:47:36 PM »
To be honest, it was not that polite, but I can't help it that I find such writing style rather amusing. Generally, only conspiracy theorists and religious nuts write in such manner, so it has a devastating effect on the credibility of the message.
Indeed  :)

Offline Tuomas Romu

• Home away from home
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2012, 01:29:15 PM »
On the other hand, clicking the link Rwederfoort posted in the first message has a similar effect when you see sentences like "...Prince Bernhard of the Netherlands (former SS-officer)...".

Offline Robert Smith

• Top Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2012, 06:14:29 PM »
I'd say that the best way to react is to totally ignore this gentleman. Shipspotting is a shipping site and not a political forum. At the risk of him calling me a Dutch post-colonialist I strongly urge him to take his conspiracy theories to a more appropriate website.

Rgds,
Robert

:o >:(
« Last Edit: December 13, 2012, 06:19:00 PM by Robert Smith »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk