Author Topic: traces of cocaine found on Schettino's hair sample.  (Read 13634 times)

Offline peterredd

• Quite a regular
    • View Profile
Re: traces of cocaine found on Schettino's hair sample.
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2012, 05:38:35 AM »
There has been nothing written on this site that hasn't been splashed all over the world via TV Internet Phones faxes pigeons telex or by any means of communication. So if some people think a thread like this is not to their liking there are some that think it is.. Anyway each to there own i still find it funny how he tripped and fell into a life raft..Now a Pillow..  Oh Dear

cheers
« Last Edit: February 23, 2012, 05:42:08 AM by peterredd »
Just love ships

Offline Federico

• Just can't stay away
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2012, 11:00:50 PM »
Bob,
Extremely well written,
I happen to live in USA, allegedly, where we have more Scum Bag Lawyers than the Ocean Has
Waves, eh Alledgely.

Watched AIS re-enactment of this Tragedy, the only thing that stopped greater loss of life was the Wind , phone pictures from the Bridge were disgusting, eh Allegedly.

I absolutely agree! If the ship was sent offshore respect to the island now we could have an heavy toll of deaths (apart that almost 35 lost lifes is HEAVY)!

Regarding the fact of the cocaine traces it seems to be a fake scoop of some journalists. Like the couple of spouses which lost one baby being pregnant while she was absolutely not onboard. Power of the low quality media...

Offline Ian Horsfall

• Quite a regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2012, 03:34:43 AM »
Frederico,
Just ignore the Cocaine, allegedly accusations.
The Bus was not told dont beach here go there alledgedlly
The bus hit a Reef ,Rock, Island at 16 knots, by the time the Rocket Scientist,s on the bridge had figured something was a miss the ship had Travelled into Very deep water
The engines stopped because of water inflow, wind at 25knots turned ship and blew onto ledge
Absolutly nothing to do with the alledgedlly rocket scientists driving this Bus.
A lot of very good people lost there lives because of these Clowns alledgedlly.

Offline Federico

• Just can't stay away
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2012, 12:43:08 AM »
Dear Ian,

for sure what happened is a shame! And also is a shame how they managed wrongly the emergency, how they tried to minimize the accident with the authorities and also the behaviour of some authorities which went everywhere on news and primetime saying that they immediately went to hel for the survivors!

But when you read on newspapers that also cocaine was found in Schettino's hair it's comics...

Anyway, it's also a comics that Schettino is not in jail but in his private residence arrest status!

Offline davidships

• Webmaster
  • Top Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2012, 03:33:31 PM »
Anyway, it's also a comics that Schettino is not in jail but in his private residence arrest status!

Must have been dreaming.  Did I miss a long complicated court case and guilty verdict?  Saves all the expense and delay, I suppose.  But then I dreamed that he went off for the weekend to set fire to Costa ships.

Offline kasco

• Quite a regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2012, 04:34:59 PM »

Must have been dreaming.  Did I miss a long complicated court case and guilty verdict?  Saves all the expense and delay, I suppose.  But then I dreamed that he went off for the weekend to set fire to Costa ships.
A long and complicated court case? No doubt that this will happen. But I suggest that for the cruise line that this is now a mute point. This second incident will result in a verdict from the Court of Public Opinion. I doubt that the Line will survive this double blow to their reputation.

Offline kasco

• Quite a regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2012, 01:09:32 PM »
At the inquiry the First Officer stated that the Master did not have his glasses on and could not see were he was going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What was the First Officer thinking when he offered this as a reason?

Offline Seame

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2012, 02:05:10 PM »
As stated before, traces of cocaine can be found pretty much anywhere nowadays.

However, I do think that the hair testing process includes splitting the hair, (or something) to see what's actually inside it and not just on it.

I'm not sure about any of this, though, it's just what I think.

Offline Trucker001

• Home away from home
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 07, 2012, 02:53:02 PM »
 even from handling money you can get traces of cocaine on your hands and anywhere you touch after..  a cop friend of mine told me that
:lol:  :-D  :-D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk