ShipSpotting.com
Login: Lost Password? SIGN UP
Ship Photo Search
Advanced Search
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: house on the water  (Read 1743 times)
SmithJ
Just popping in

View Profile
« on: November 24, 2020, 01:31:07 pm »

Good afternoon, I'm new to your formula. I would like to know your opinion about the house on the water. For a very long time I want to buy this yacht Baikal Yachts Group 20 https://2yachts.com/ru/models/565-baikal-yachts-group-20-hp HP How do you think you can really live in it? Maybe someone has experience using such a yacht? Thank you for your answers!
« Last Edit: November 26, 2020, 06:20:07 am by SmithJ » Report to moderator   Logged
Pilot Frans
Top Poster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2020, 11:09:13 am »

Yachts need lots of maintance. In the Netherlands there some people leaving on yacht.
Personally I have no experience living on a yacht.

The yacht on the picture is nice for inlandwaters and ports.
The glasses between the 2 bows doesn't make her seaworthy.

regards
Frans

Report to moderator   Logged

marjoriebates

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2021, 04:09:53 pm »

I also gave a go for a while on living in a boat during my time in Florida as a college student. Let me tell you that it's one of the hardest things to manage due to humidity. On top of that, if you check the prices of getting home instead of in Florida, then it makes sense to invest in owning your place. I checked myself on https://www.boutiquehomeplans.com/cost-to-build the differences, and I realized how much better it would be for my wife and me to get a house in FL. One of the best weathers I've seen, but not when a hurricane hits ad you're in the middle of it on a boathouse.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2021, 12:35:30 pm by marjoriebates » Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: