Author Topic: Tanker discharge rates  (Read 3231 times)

Offline Robbie

• Top Poster
    • View Profile
Tanker discharge rates
« on: April 23, 2018, 11:12:14 PM »
I am in the process of doing some research for a massive bunch of tankers I have taken photo's of in the past year or so. I was wanting to know if anyone knew of a website where I can find out information about cargo capacities and more importantly pump rates. I know a lot of class societies have information about liquid capacity but I am struggling to find anywhere that has information about the amount of cargo the ship can discharge.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Offline Phil English

• Top Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Tanker discharge rates
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2018, 03:30:17 PM »
Robbie,

A small number of tanker owners and operators might make this information available on their company websites. However, for the overwhelming majority of vessels, this kind of detail will be available only on subscription industry platforms such as Q88, Clarksons or IHS.

Brgds

Offline smithy166

• Oceangoing OOW (STCW II/1)
  • Quite a regular
  • In a hole.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2018, 05:51:06 PM »
What type of tanker? VLCC, chemical, product...
Enough torque to restart a dead planet! OOW with an unlimited CoC looking for work. :)

Offline Robbie

• Top Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2018, 10:23:33 PM »
Thanks Phil. I was afraid that would be the only answer. For the amount I have a subscription to Q88 may be the go.

I have tankers from all categories. VLCC's, Chemical, Bunker, Water tankers and everything in between.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk