Author Topic: Tizermedias + multiple web sites cascading thru adress panel using mobile device  (Read 12022 times)

Offline andrecas

• Just can't stay away
    • View Profile
I know subject title not a new one but I cannot seem to find the old series of exchanges discussing aforementioned topic. I tried accessing Shipspotting website on mobile this evening (Oct 31/9PM Eastern time-Canada) and to my surprise this Tizermedias "curse" and a bunch of other web sites started cascading thru address panel. I deleted web site from home page and tried re uploading (opening thru Safari to add to home screen) and unable to do so because of this tizermedias.com etc., etc., cascading thru address panel.
Wondering if anyone else out there experiencing same thing (again). ???

Offline MO Roy

• Just can't stay away
    • View Profile
Indeed had the same this morning (31st) on my mobile device.
Cheers,
Roy

Offline Tony Martin

• Quite a regular
    • View Profile
Same thing happening to me on all devices with Safari. Totally overrides viewing photos. 

Offline Paul Finnigan

• Photo Administrator
  • Just can't stay away
    • View Profile
I also had issues while on my mobile.   

Offline davidships

• Webmaster
  • Top Poster
    • View Profile
Noted and IT advised.

Offline John Grace

• Home away from home
    • View Profile
Same for me, started a day or two ago. I wondered if it was connected with the Coinhive problem. I have the problem on an iPad but not yet noticed on the iMac.

Offline Derek Lilley

• Photo Administrator
  • Top Poster
    • View Profile
Hi All,

Both my iPad and iPhone at this moment in time are back working as normal, I can open photos etc. without the cascading of adverts.
Let us hope the problem is now fixed.
Regards
Derek

Offline andrecas

• Just can't stay away
    • View Profile
Just logged onto site via mobile. Pages seem to be restored and functioning properly. Many thanks to webmaster(s) and IT for quick reaction fixing subject problem.

Offline davidships

• Webmaster
  • Top Poster
    • View Profile
Please see Henrik's message at http://forum.shipspotting.com/index.php/topic,15939.msg84624.html#msg84624

I am moving this thread to the Site Related forum.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk