ShipSpotting.com
Login: Lost Password? SIGN UP
Ship Photo Search
Advanced Search
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Shipspotting in Soutampton 19.5 and 22.5.17  (Read 1270 times)
Peter S. aus N
Top Poster

View Profile
« on: May 18, 2017, 09:16:31 am »

Hi all,
on the way to WSS annual meeting I have on Friday 19.5.2017 some hours  and the whole monday time for shipspotting in SOU. I read a lot of passengervessels will be there at this time.
What is the best place for spotting. I think I will go to Hythe ( where I will sleep from Sunday to Monday) and take the ferry. Is there another place in walk distance? What about a trip on monday to the isle of wright?
Thakns for your help

Peter
Report to moderator   Logged

I'm far away from the sea to Hamburg I have a longer distance as to Venice or Genova.
My favorite is the Suezchannel, Panamacannal  and since 2006 also Chinese harbours. I've a lot of pictures and I don't show them because here at shipspotting.com is a copyright problem
Clyde Dickens
FAQ Administrator
Top Poster

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2017, 10:50:42 am »

Hi to you Peter.

I hope you get some good shots.  If you do, it would later help other members if you told them of the camera location(s) by uploading to the Shipspotting Locations category.  Go from the Support tab on the Home page to Category standards and Guidance

The Guidance FAQ is at http://www.shipspotting.com/support/faq.php?category=Shipspotting%20Locations

It includes:

UPLOAD A PHOTO SHOWING THE CAMERA LOCATION, OR CAMERA LOCATION AREA

>>>>>> IMPORTMENT
>>
IN THE DESCRIPTION, STATE DIRECTIONS TO THE CAMERA LOCATION AREA
use the words you would tell a friend.

Good Luck
Clyde
Report to moderator   Logged

To view some of the shipspotting sites I use, see the listing at  http://www.shipspotting.com/modules/myalbum/photo.php?lid=510326.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: